Friday, November 12, 2010

From: "My List Of Persons To Whom I Would Happily Do Grievous Bodily Harm To".

From: "My List Of Persons To Whom I Would Happily Do Grievous Bodily Harm To".

The person or persons who set a heavy cinder-block on this sweet dog's head...
... and then set the poor, chained and somewhat abandoned being on fire.

Police in North Carolina are searching for the perpetrator of this despicable daylight deed but, sadly, as of yet haven't much to go on.

I, for one, am hoping that at least one witness (or more) comes forward... Preferably with video evidence.

And for this incarnation of  "Man's Best Friend" to fully recover.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.