Monday, April 18, 2011

4/18/11 Breaking News: San Francisco Bay Area Earthquake!

Yippie-kai-yay!
We just had an Earthquake. It was entered somewhat South of San Francisco.
I felt a jolt-rumbling-jolt as the floor jerked and the walls rattled as I sat in my bedroom in a 100+yr. old Victorian.
Current Estimate is: 3.8 on Richter.
(My Dad says the smaller quakes release pressure, thereby staving off bigger quakes. *I don't know if that's true- but, it makes me feel better :) .)
Had my windows open... No one else in my immediate vicinity seemed to notice it.
Gotta Love California!
Peace,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.