Saturday, March 19, 2016

Top 10 Underrated Films of the 2010s

I'm sure RR is terrific in "Buried" - didn't want to be buried in that claustrophobic coffin with him.  "Take Shelter" looks like a great performance and a self-induced "Buried".  CH is cute and all, but "Rush"? - wasn't feeling it.  "Looper" is Awesome - watch it, repeatedly!. "Super 8" is Super Sci-Fi!  Hadn't heard of "Place Beyond The Pines" - Will watch.  "Killer Joe"? - no thanks, I already have night terrors.  The "Dredd" re-make slipped by me & is on my 'To Watch' List.  "Seven Psychopaths"? - You had me at Rockwell, Farrell & Walken - Oh my!  "Prisoners"? - take me, take me!

Have YOU Seen Any Of These Films?  What did You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.