Thursday, March 03, 2016

Put Your Best Face Forward: My Personal Review Of Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid



It's easy to take your skin for granted.  But, believe it or not, there are simple steps you can take to support your skin's natural processes which bring about significant improvement in it's activity and appearance.


One of these steps is:  Exfoliation.  Your skin does this naturally, of course.  But, sometimes, (depending on a few variables) your skin may need a little help.

Recently, I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to try Paula's Choice 2% BHA (stands for "Beta-Hydroxy Acid") Liquid for free in exchange for writing a honest review.

And, here's what I think about it:

I'd read about this product, but wasn't sure if it would have that much of an effect on my skin: "What's 2% of anything going to do?", is what I'd thought.  Well, I've been using this gentle, fragrance-free, pH-balanced exfoliant twice daily - morning and night - applied with a cotton ball.  After the first week, I was receiving compliments on my skin.  

Yesterday, I really looked at my face in a mirror (something I don't usually like to do) and... I did a double-take.  Then, I took an even closer look.  The pores on my nose and cheeks were clear and smaller.  Remarkably, there was no late-in-the-day oily shine.  There were no blackheads on the sides of my nose.  There were no tiny white bumps.  The surface of my skin was smooth, supple (no flaky spots) and the ruddy areas which - in the past - have discouraged me from looking too closely at my face were no more.

In a word?  I'm amazed.  And, I'm thrilled to have found a facial care product that actually does what it claims to do!  Answering the door when this opportunity knocked and adding this step to my skincare routine were two of the smartest things I've done in a while.

Paula knows her stuff:  Her products contain scientifically-proven ingredients in efficacious amounts in skin-supporting combinations.  And, her products are cruelty-free: No animal-testing!

Happily, I give Paula's Choice 2% BHA Liquid my highest recommendation!
(The Deluxe Trial size is available for $9 right now!)

And, if YOU are interested in trying Paula's Choice Skincare products - any of them - please go to Paula'sChoice.com and enter the code "PRBHA16" at checkout to save 20% AND get FREE Shipping, too!

Your face will thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.