Monday, June 13, 2011

You've Got The Look! You've Got The Look!... (Ugh!)

Ladies (& Guys, I guess):

D'ya know that look a guy gives you - even one you know - where it's painfully obvious that said fellow is just seeing/looking at "a girl" - in fact, could be any girl - and he's not seeing/looking at You, whatsoever?...

(He could be looking at the proverbial "piece of meat"?)

As for me... I really, really abhor that look...'specially when it's followed by a come-on/pick-up line/"so what'cha doin' later?" - sort of waste of his breath & my presence.

I just had to get that off of my chest... Thanks.

Peace,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.