Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I Believe That We Create Our Reality And, So Does Dr. Robert Lanza!


I believe that We Create Our Reality - individually and collectively - in varying degrees.

I came upon this realization after emerging relatively unscathed - all things considered (Ha! But, that's another blog... or 12, entirely) - from several years of trials-by-fire and meta-gymnastics.

I also believe that some people are more adept at doing this than others.  Just as some people are better musicians and some are better athletes, some people are better at affecting the fabrics of Reality (or Realities).

I also believe that the vast majority of people are completely unaware of the existence of this ability - including the people who are gifted with it.

Now, I am not comfortable with going any further into this - not on a personal level - at least not publicly.*  (*Burn in your own, personal and fully-exposed Hells, NSA! :P)

But, here's someone who is comfortable going into detail about it (and who is also quite well-known):

He is Dr. Robert Lanza - Stem Cell Science Guru.
(Please see his website, here: http://www.robertlanza.com/the-biocentric-universe-theory-life-creates-time-space-and-the-cosmos-itself/)

Dr. Lanza's Biocentric Theory of Everything explains everything that I had figured out as I went through my own personal experiences.

I didn't happen to publish my realization/theory on this topic because - not being a degree-carrying person, a doctor or a scientist...

A.) I didn't think anyone would believe me.  And,
B.) No one would have believed me.

Biocentric Theory is the theory that: "the information-gathering activities of living things are collectively responsible for the observed structure of the Universe, and that we continue to resolve the material world to higher and higher resolutions as we learn what the world is made of and how it works."

Very cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.