Monday, April 27, 2009

A Sneak Peek At My Newest Vintage & Designer Clothing Auctions


Here's a MySpace Sneak Peek At a Few Of My Newest Auction Listings of Exquisite Vintage and Exclusive Designer Clothing...

If You see something you like... I've made it effortless for you to find my eBay Page.

Just click here: vintage_u_luv.

Or, even if you don't care for any of these three items...

In addition to these three, you'll find several more unique items on my page.

(Including this amazing, vintage 1970's, men's Disco shirt with a print of several scenes from The Sorcerer's Apprentice - From Walt Disney's Feature Film "Fantasia".)
Photobucket

Here's a Stunning, Vintage 1920's~1930's, Bias-cut, Semi-sheer, Black Silk Slip Dress. Mint/Unworn Condition!
Photobucket

Here's a To-Die-For, Avant-Garde Diane Von Furstenberg, Silk Dress. Mint/Unworn Condition!
Photobucket

Here's an Exquisite, Vintage 1980's, ST.JOHN By Marie Gray Beaded, Knit Cocktail Dress. Mint Condition!
Photobucket

If nothing catches your eye today, please check back with me again.

I'm always adding new listings of hand-picked, rare and unique vintage and designer clothing at irrestistibly reasonable, below-retail prices.

Thanks For Looking & Supporting My One-Grrl Green Garment Biz!

Peace.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.