Monday, June 12, 2006

Wired News @ Lycos recently reported: A Sixth Sense for a Wired World:
People who implant small magnets into their fingers can detect electromagnetic fields. --Wired News ...Hmmm...

I have looked high and low for a way to contact them about the story...to no avail. So I'll post my response to it here:

I have searched for years for anyone to mention they could or heard of someone else who could:
A.) Sense electromagnetic fields with their hands. And/Or:
B.) See the electricity radiating outside of telephone, power lines, etc.

....Because....I have been doing it for YEARS....and without having magnets implanted under my skin! I can find the studs (or metal...I've checked with a magnet and where I felt 'something' the magnet would stick to the wall.)behind the walls with my hands and see 'rings' of energy encircling lines that have electricity/power running through them. Different sized-rings for different power lines.

Wow! I feel vindicated! Even though, it seems other people need magnets to do what comes naturally to me...Anyway, I've also been trying to figure out a practical application for these and other quirks of mine.

Like I said in my profile.... I was born WAY ahead of my time (dammit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.