Monday, February 09, 2015

10 Reasons Why We Still Haven't Met Aliens (Video) *Interesting, but, I disagree

"10 Reasons Why We Still Haven't Met Aliens"?

Well, some of us probably have...


If I were in contact with another civilization, I doubt that I'd want to meet each and every member or have them all be aware of my presence.

Some might be able to handle it and others might not.

Some might be happy with friendship and others might want to see what makes me tick.

I'd be very selective about whom I contacted.

Requirement of survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.