Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Betsey Johnson?! I Must've Bumped My Head...

Greetings & Salutations, Beautiful People!

I'm not feeling particularly politically or socially outraged at this moment...It's about 12:45am on Monday... Er, No... Make that Tuesday.

So, in lieu of my usual Blog M.O.... Here's something I hope You (or, at least Some of You) Really Like:

A Spectacular BETSEY JOHNSON Black & White Dress!

It is Brand & New/Unworn. I bought two dresses at a Betsey Johnson store recently... Gd, I must've bumped my head or something... And, now that my mental clarity is returning, I've decided to keep one and sell the other.

It's available on my eBay page. Seller ID is: vintage_u_luv.




Cheers!

Peace.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.