Saturday, March 14, 2009

Do You FreeCycle? No? Interested? Here's How...

Photobucket

Have You Heard of FREECYCLE?

No, it has nothing to do with bicycles.
Nor is it a new form of home exercise equipment.

... It's Much, Much Better!

"The Freecycle Network™" is made up of 4,700 groups with 6,504,000 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Each local group is moderated by a local volunteer (them's good people). Membership is FREE."

To Look For A Group In Your Community - Go To: http://www.freecycle.org/.

Members freely give (and get) every kind of item. From moving boxes to mattresses to furniture to kid's toys to clothing to books to electronics/hardware/cell phones... kitchen sinks, etc.

For Example:
I'm need of a digital voice recorder and - although I initially hesitated - I finally decided to be completely honest about the reason why.

Here's my most recent 'WANTED' posting:

I hear dead people (Seriously).
I've made numerous EVP recordings, confirmed by multiple witnesses.
But, sadly, my recorder has died.
I'm searching for a Digital Voice Recorder with a USB-direct port (to upload files to my computer.).
I thank you and 'They' thank you (I've told 'them' to leave me alone until I get another recorder.).


Any San Francisco FreeCycle Member with an available one responds via email.

It's That Easy.
And, Yes... It's Really Free.

Check FreeCycle out.

Peace.
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.