Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Billboard of SHAME Invites You To: "Visit... WHERE?!"(You've Gotta See This.)

Skateboarding back from the San Francisco CalTrain Station to Market Street the other night - in the midst of crossing a street - something caught my eye.

From what I've observed, it seems that the majority of people on the street rarely Look Up...

Thankfully, I'm not part of that majority.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "You Have Got To Be Kidding Me!", I said - to no one in particular - and burst out laughing. I felt it was my civic duty to photograph it and post it here in my Blog.

This is what I saw...


Photobucket

"Visit Israel * Different From The Israel In The News!"

Yes, that's right people of Earth! There are countless places in Israel where tourists can spend lots of money, do lots of shopping,... and not hear a single Israeli Bomb Dropping!

Now that you mention it... I hate it when my shopping excursions get interrupted by targeted air strikes and that annoying high-pitched whistle that precedes a direct missle or bomb hit...

It's really good to know that - in spite of the terrible suffering, thousands of injuries and violent, bloody deaths of over 400 men, women and children in Gaza...

There are still places where you can Get Your Party On In The 'Holy Land.'

Excuse me... I think I'm going to go throw up now.

Peace.
(Soon, I Hope.)
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings From San Francisco!
Thanks For Reading Forget Big Brother...
I hope you find something herein that is informative, inspires interest, laughter, action and provides you with Gifts of Unknown Things.
Feel Free to Say "Hello!", Leave Comments, Offer Encouragement, Share a Funny or Related Item.
Best Wishes.
L.